This time I compared the Git1 from GitUp and the Xiaomi Yi, again for you the technical data and a video:
GitUp Git1 Pro:
- Sensor: 2,3 Megapixel Sony Sensor
- Lens: 160° angle
- 2K – no
- 1080p – max. 30fps
- 720p – max. 30 fps
- Display: 1,5″ Live View Display
- Battery: 950 mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (iOS & Android App coming soon)
- Dimension: 59,27 x 41,13 x 29,28 mm
- Weight: 58g
- Accessories: Underwater Case & Mounts included
For up-to-date price comparison check: Camera & Price Comparison Chart
GoPro Hero 3 black edition
- Sensor: 12 Megapixel Sensor (Sony)
- Lens: 128°
- 4K – only 15 fps max.
- 1080p – max. 60fps
- 720p – max. 120 fps
- Display: Data only, live view optional (backpack)
- Battery: 1050 mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (no Bluetooth), iOS & Android App
- Dimension: 59x41x21 mm
- Weight: 75g
- Accessories: Underwater case included
- 399 EUR / 430 USD (Amazon)
Both cameras were mounted with case.
Picture and sound were not edited.
No stabilization was used during shoot and postproduction.
The cameras were mounted as followed: